Last update: Aug 25th 2021
Minteck Community Code of Conduct
Acceptance of the Code of Conduct
The Community Services that Minteck provides are subject to the following Code of Conduct. Minteck reserves the right to update the Code of Conduct at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the Code of Conduct can be reviewed by clicking on the « Code of conduct » hyperlink located at the bottom of the main website; or using this hyperlink: https://mt.ro.lt/cond
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Community Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from the Community Services.
Privileged users may have elevated permissions over the Community Services (« Moderator »). A Moderator have the exclusive right to restrict, change, or delete any content on the Community Services without prior notice and without a reason.
A user that does not gives respect and politeness over another user, or a Moderator, will get a Punishment.
The content published on the Community Services is commonly hosted on a server in France (which you can confirm on the « Legal Notices » page). Therefore, and even if the content is not hosted in France, all content published on the Community Services in subject to French and international laws.
For example, this means the following content is not allowed and will result in a Punishment:
- content showing objects legally considered as weapons
- content showing practices that infringe copyright laws (« Crack »)
- content showing practices whose objective is to introduce into an automated data processing system or bypass a system's intended behavior
- Content whose objective is to introduce into an automated data processing system is tolerated only if the poster warns about the legal risks and do it on their own system or a system they got permission on.
- Content whose objective is to bypass a system's intended behavior is tolerated only if the poster warns that doing so may lead to contract termination (e.g. a Limited Warranty) and do it on their own system or a system they got permission on.
Content Accuracy Warning
At no time Minteck or any of the users of the Community Services makes the warranty that the content you have access to via the Community Services is accurate, confirmed, up-to-date, real, recent, or anything else that may indicate an approval.
If you need to prove an information is accurate, you may need to do so and search by yourself; nobody on the Community Services is forced to publish sources for their content.
Digital and Real Wellbeing
Minteck attaches great importance to make every user of the Community Services feel good and happy; both inside of the Community Services and in their real life. If you feel comfortable enough talking about it to someone else online, you can talk about it to Minteck themself or to a qualified Moderator.
Minteck themself promise they will never copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell the information they are given through your online chat or any other service they access to. The Community Services are a place where everyone should feel welcome.
Minteck themself wants to be a trustable entity and therefore promise to never missuse access you give them to any of your potential belongings (for example a server).
If at any time you feel like you are going to commit suicide, please IMMEDIATELY call your local suicide hotline. A list is available on the International Bipolar Foundation's website. Minteck will regularly ask if you are « okay » through a conversation to make sure there is no suicide intention behind what you are saying.
Through breaking this Code of Conduct, a user may get Punishments. Punishments are not fixed and depends on who gives it and why they give it to the user. Common Punishments includes, but are not limited to:
- inability to collaborate for a specific amount of time (« Mute »)
- exclusion from the Community Services, which the user can join back at any time (« Kick »)
- inability to access the Community Services for a specific amount of time (« Temporary Ban »)
- permanent and irrevocable inability to access the Community Services (« Permanent Ban »)
- Only Minteck themself is qualified to revoke a permanent inability; and will do so only under extreme circonstances.
If you suffer some behavioral disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, you should tell it to the Moderators or to Minteck so they are more soft when giving Punishments.